How to transfer funds from a TSP to your new Self Directed IRA
Generally, an IRA trustee will accept the transfer instructions from another IRA Trustee. However, 401k, 403b, 457, and TSP trustees will accept instructions only from the account owner (that’s you) after you end your term of service.
- Open an IRA Club self directed account
- Provide IRA Club with your most recent TSP statement
- IRA Club will help you fill out the TSP transfer packet
- You and your spouse will sign the TSP Transfer packet
- IRA Club can assist with the rest!
The title of your new account will be:
IRA Club FBO [client name], IRA [account #]
The mailing address of your account is:
PO Box A3535
Chicago, IL 60690
- If time is of the essence, funds may be wired to your new account. The wire instructions are:
Bank Name: Meridian Bank
Wire Funds to 9 Old Lincoln Highway Malvern, PA 19355
SWIFT Code ABA Routing Number: 031918828
Beneficiary Acct Number: 4024840
Beneficiary Acct Name: The IRA Club
For Further Credit: F/B/O [client name], IRA
IRA Club offers no investments, products, or planning services. Therefore, please consult your attorney, tax professional, financial planner, and any other qualified person before making any investments.