Invest in Syndications and Crowdfunding
A syndication or crowdfunding is the pooling of capital from multiple investors. One of these investors can be your Self-Directed IRA.
Investing in syndications and crowdfunding opportunities can provide a steady stream of income for your IRA, and the best part is it’s income tax-free. Real estate syndications allow investors to pool their resources and invest in larger properties and projects than they could on their own.
Before investing, there are a few things to keep in mind:
There are multiple types of syndication and crowdfunding opportunities. Some examples include real estate such as development, rehab property, multifamily, or commercial. Real estate syndications allow investors with a Self-Directed IRA to pool their financial resources to invest in properties and projects much bigger than they could afford or manage on their own.
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using the funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account. All expenses must be paid from funds in your Self-Directed IRA.
- Keep in mind the duration of the project. A longer-term means lower liquidity.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you. Remember to title the investment correctly.
- Consider the allocation of your commitment, cost, and time.
- The purchase should not constitute a prohibited transaction.
Start Investing with Your IRA Today
Personalized service from a designated IRA specialist. Contact us to learn more!
An IRA Club Self-Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future. IRA Club provides our members with a no-cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions. Contact IRA Club today or check out our unique investing process. Be advised that IRA Club does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion or other representation provided with respect to the investment opportunities listed on its site or their sponsors or providers. IRA Club has no financial arrangement, partnership, joint venture, or other affiliation with the sponsors or providers of these investments. IRA Club shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results or any wrongdoing with respect to any of these investments or their sponsors or providers.