Invest in Real Estate
Receive monthly cash flow for your IRA when you invest in rental property like single family residential homes.
Things to Know Before You Invest:
- The IRS prohibits the account owner from using the property for personal reasons.
- All property expenses including taxes, insurance, and repairs, must be paid from funds in your Self-Directed IRA.
- All earnings, such as rental income and the proceeds from a sale, must go back to the IRA account.
- The account owner (or any family members) cannot perform physical work on the property. It would be best to use a handyperson, contractor, or use a property management company.
- Consider the allocation of your commitment, cost, and time.
- The purchase should not constitute a prohibited transaction.
Start Investing with Your IRA Today
Personalized service from a designated IRA specialist. Contact us to learn more!
An IRA Club Self-Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future. IRA Club provides our members with a no-cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions. Contact IRA Club today or check out our unique investing process. Be advised that IRA Club does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion or other representation provided with respect to the investment opportunities listed on its site or their sponsors or providers. IRA Club has no financial arrangement, partnership, joint venture, or other affiliation with the sponsors or providers of these investments. IRA Club shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results or any wrongdoing with respect to any of these investments or their sponsors or providers.